It goes without saying that you and your organization are probably interested in some or all of the following critical areas:
1. Evaluating advertising and promotion strategies including TV, radio, print, outdoor and digital marketing.
2. Developing formulas for short-term and long-term equity.
3. Understanding the ROI of shopper marketing and why it is always better than trade promotion.
4. Measuring the long-term value of a customer, and understanding the metrics of loyalty marketing
5. Measuring the ROI of event marketing and why it is frequently a part of award-winning campaigns.
If so, consider joining Rick Abens and Neal Heffernan for a full day, hands-on seminar on metrics and marketing accountability. In addition to being our VP of Research, Rick is also the Director of Advanced Analytics at ConAgra Foods. Neal, SVP and General Manager of PDI/Knowledge Networks, is an expert across many advanced research methodologies, including new product forecasting, in-market testing, price and promotion, marketing mix, and market structure. Prior joining PDI, he was an SVP at Information Resources, Inc. (IRI).
Attendance is limited to 40 people. Readers of this blog who are not yet PMA members can use code "MABLOG" and take $120 off the registration fee.